Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grateful!

I just finished watching Fireproof with my husband....a coworker gave it to me to watch.  It is a movie any married couple should watch.  At first I know my husband wasn't into it, but that is because sometimes we feel like,  "why should I watch something about marriage....mine is fine!"  And my marriage is really good but there are ways in which a marriage needs to grow and I definitely think Fireproof shows you that.  God gives me reasons everyday to smile....and watching that and the way my husband responded to it was one!  Sometimes you feel like your not being cherished or whats the word I'm looking for....loved maybe?  It is worth it to make the other person know how much you love them...and most likely they will notice and show you how much you mean to them.  Remember the Golden Rule, my dad used to always tell me, "Treat others they way you would want them to treat you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment